1 × China
1 × New Zealand
1 × Sweden
1 × USA
P.Dinges S.Negara R.K.Karmani J.Meseguer K.Sen S.Lauterburg M.Dotta D.Marinov
base (2) probabilist (1) ownership (1) framework (1) transfer (1) backward (1) program (1) polytop (1) languag (1) heurist (1)
Person: Gul A. Agha
Wrote 5 papers:
- ASE-2014-DingesA #execution #generative #using
- Targeted test input generation using symbolic-concrete backward execution (PD, GAA), pp. 31–36.
- FSE-2014-DingesA #heuristic
- Solving complex path conditions through heuristic search on induced polytopes (PD, GAA), pp. 425–436.
- PPoPP-2011-NegaraKA #message passing #performance
- Inferring ownership transfer for efficient message passing (SN, RKK, GAA), pp. 81–90.
- ASE-2009-LauterburgDMA #framework #source code
- A Framework for State-Space Exploration of Java-Based Actor Programs (SL, MD, DM, GAA), pp. 468–479.
- QAPL-2005-AghaMS06 #named #object-oriented #probability #specification
- PMaude: Rewrite-based Specification Language for Probabilistic Object Systems (GAA, JM, KS), pp. 213–239.