1 × The Netherlands
J.Qin M.Trudeau D.B.Martin C.J.Hasser X.Xu C.Chang G.S.Faber I.Kingma
steer (2) task (2) dure (2) shoulder (1) feedback (1) asymmetr (1) perform (1) flexion (1) target (1) postur (1)
Person: Jack Tigh Dennerlein
Wrote 3 papers:
- DHM-2011-QinTD #type system #using
- The Upper Extremity Loading during Typing Using One, Two and Three Fingers (JQ, MT, JTD), pp. 178–185.
- DHM-2011-XuCFKD #symmetry
- Postural Observation of Shoulder Flexion during Asymmetric Lifting Tasks (XX, CCC, GSF, IK, JTD), pp. 228–230.
- CHI-2000-DennerleinMH #performance
- Force-feedback improves performance for steering and combined steering-targeting tasks (JTD, DBM, CJH), pp. 423–429.