1 × Austria
1 × China
3 × USA
C.Leckie J.Bailey W.Liu K.Ramamohanarao A.Kan K.H.Lim S.Karunasekera X.V.Nguyen S.Romano J.Pei
graph (4) blockmodel (2) dynam (2) time (2) mine (2) use (2) substructur (1) constraint (1) communiti (1) factoris (1)
Person: Jeffrey Chan
Wrote 6 papers:
- ECIR-2015-LimCLK #community #constraints #detection #using
- Detecting Location-Centric Communities Using Social-Spatial Links with Temporal Constraints (KHL, JC, CL, SK), pp. 489–494.
- KDD-2014-NguyenCRB #effectiveness #feature model
- Effective global approaches for mutual information based feature selection (XVN, JC, SR, JB), pp. 512–521.
- CIKM-2013-ChanLKLBR #graph #matrix #using
- Discovering latent blockmodels in sparse and noisy graphs using non-negative matrix factorisation (JC, WL, AK, CL, JB, KR), pp. 811–816.
- CIKM-2012-LiuCBLR #graph #mining
- Utilizing common substructures to speedup tensor factorization for mining dynamic graphs (WL, JC, JB, CL, KR), pp. 435–444.
- CIKM-2012-LiuKCBLPR #graph #on the
- On compressing weighted time-evolving graphs (WL, AK, JC, JB, CL, JP, KR), pp. 2319–2322.
- KDD-2012-ChanLLBR #graph #mining #multi #named
- SeqiBloc: mining multi-time spanning blockmodels in dynamic graphs (JC, WL, CL, JB, KR), pp. 651–659.