1 × Hungary
1 × Norway
3 × Italy
R.Chitchyan I.Groher A.Rashid P.v.d.Broek M.Akşit B.B.P.Cafeo F.C.Ferrari P.Greenwood F.Fleurey A.Solberg
softwar (5) product (3) line (3) sustain (2) requir (2) imperfect (1) variabl (1) develop (1) result (1) model (1)
Person: Joost Noppen
Wrote 5 papers:
- PLEASE-2015-ChitchyanNG #product line #re-engineering #what
- What Can Software Engineering Do for Sustainability: Case of Software Product Lines (RC, JN, IG), pp. 11–14.
- SPLC-2014-ChitchyanNG #product line
- Sustainability in software product lines (RC, JN, IG), p. 367.
- ESEC-FSE-2011-CafeoNFCR #product line
- Inferring test results for dynamic software product lines (BBPC, JN, FCF, RC, AR), pp. 500–503.
- RE-2011-GreenwoodCRNFS #adaptation #modelling #requirements #variability
- Modelling adaptability and variability in requirements (PG, RC, AR, JN, FF, AS), pp. 343–344.
- REFSQ-2007-NoppenBA #development #requirements
- Imperfect Requirements in Software Development (JN, PvdB, MA), pp. 247–261.