1 × China
1 × United Kingdom
3 × USA
S.Jagannathan L.Ziarek G.Kaki S.Dolan A.Madhavapeddy Kapil Earanky Swarn Priya
data (3) concurr (2) replic (2) bound (2) safe (2) procrastin (1) synchroni (1) prescript (1) asynchron (1) mergeabl (1)
Person: K. C. Sivaramakrishnan
Wrote 8 papers:
- PLDI-2015-Sivaramakrishnan #consistency #declarative #programming
- Declarative programming over eventually consistent data stores (KCS, GK, SJ), pp. 413–424.
- PADL-2014-SivaramakrishnanZJ #named
- RCML: A Prescription for Safely Relaxing Synchrony (KCS, LZ, SJ), pp. 1–16.
- Eliminating read barriers through procrastination and cleanliness (KCS, LZ, SJ), pp. 49–60.
- PLDI-2011-ZiarekSJ #composition
- Composable asynchronous events (LZ, KCS, SJ), pp. 628–639.
- ICFP-2009-ZiarekSJ #communication #concurrent
- Partial memoization of concurrency and communication (LZ, KCS, SJ), pp. 161–172.
- OOPSLA-2018-KakiESJ #bound #concurrent #replication #verification
- Safe replication through bounded concurrency verification (GK, KE, KCS, SJ), p. 27.
- OOPSLA-2019-KakiPSJ #data type
- Mergeable replicated data types (GK, SP, KCS, SJ), p. 29.
- PLDI-2018-DolanSM #bound
- Bounding data races in space and time (SD, KCS, AM), pp. 242–255.