1 × Austria
1 × Germany
T.Wakahara H.Arai N.Nakajima S.Miyahara Y.Aoki A.Shio A.Suzuki
charact (3) transform (2) recognit (2) stroke (2) cursiv (2) kanji (2) affin (2) line (2) base (2) use (2)
Person: Kazumi Odaka
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICDAR-1997-AraiO #analysis
- Form Processing based on Background Region Analysis (HA, KO), pp. 164–169.
- ICDAR-1997-WakaharaO #adaptation #normalisation #using
- Adaptive Normalization of Handwritten Characters Using Global/Local Affine Transformation (TW, KO), p. 28–?.
- ICPR-1996-AokiSAO #prototype #sketching #type system
- A prototype system for interpreting hand-sketched floor plans (YA, AS, HA, KO), pp. 747–751.
- ICPR-1996-WakaharaNMO #online #recognition #using
- On-line cursive Kanji character recognition using stroke-based affine transformation (TW, NN, SM, KO), pp. 204–209.
- ICDAR-v2-1995-WakaharaSNMO #online #problem #recognition
- On-line cursive Kanji character recognition as stroke correspondence problem (TW, AS, NN, SM, KO), pp. 1059–1064.