1 × Australia
1 × China
1 × Germany
T.Wakahara S.Matsumura T.Kobayashi O.Nakamura K.Fujimura H.Sato T.Mochizuki K.Koichiro K.Shimokura Y.Itoh S.Murata T.Watanabe Y.Fujino T.Tsuboi
handwritten (1) recognit (1) handwrit (1) document (1) accuraci (1) support (1) perform (1) cluster (1) charact (1) extend (1)
Person: Kenji Ogura
Wrote 3 papers:
- HCI-IDU-2007-FujimuraSMKSIMOWFT #case study #why
- Why Does IT Support Enjoyment of Elderly Life? — Case Studies Performed in Japan (KF, HS, TM, KK, KiS, YI, SM, KO, TW, YF, TT), pp. 756–764.
- ICPR-1998-WakaharaO #clustering
- Extended mean shift in handwriting clustering (TW, KO), pp. 384–388.
- ICDAR-1997-MatsumuraKNO #documentation #recognition
- Document Input According to Recognition Accuracy of Handwritten Characters (SM, TK, ON, KO), pp. 51–55.