1 × Canada
2 × USA
D.R.Karger E.Lehman F.T.Leighton R.Panigrahy D.Lewin
random (2) graph (2) distribut (1) undirect (1) protocol (1) bipartit (1) maximum (1) consist (1) residu (1) reliev (1)
Person: Matthew S. Levine
Wrote 3 papers:
- STOC-2002-KargerL #graph #random
- Random sampling in residual graphs (DRK, MSL), pp. 63–66.
- STOC-1998-KargerL #graph
- Finding Maximum Flows in Undirected Graphs Seems Easier than Bipartite Matching (DRK, MSL), pp. 69–78.
- STOC-1997-KargerLLPLL #consistency #distributed #protocol #random #web
- Consistent Hashing and Random Trees: Distributed Caching Protocols for Relieving Hot Spots on the World Wide Web (DRK, EL, FTL, RP, MSL, DL), pp. 654–663.