1 × Belgium
1 × Canada
1 × Ireland
1 × South Africa
H.Gall E.Giger B.Fluri Y.Guo H.C.Gall G.Ghezzi G.Reif Y.Zhou J.Lü
comment (2) chang (2) code (2) bayesian (1) approach (1) support (1) predict (1) network (1) languag (1) develop (1)
Person: Michael Würsch
Wrote 4 papers:
- WCRE-2011-GuoWGG #empirical #validation
- An Empirical Validation of the Benefits of Adhering to the Law of Demeter (YG, MW, EG, HCG), pp. 239–243.
- ICSE-2010-WurschGRG #developer #natural language #query
- Supporting developers with natural language queries (MW, GG, GR, HG), pp. 165–174.
- WCRE-2008-ZhouWGGL #approach #network #predict
- A Bayesian Network Based Approach for Change Coupling Prediction (YZ, MW, EG, HG, JL), pp. 27–36.
- WCRE-2007-FluriWG #source code
- Do Code and Comments Co-Evolve? On the Relation between Source Code and Comment Changes (BF, MW, HG), pp. 70–79.