1 × Brazil
1 × Germany
1 × Poland
1 × South Korea
1 × Taiwan
1 × USA
D.Gašević E.Bagheri M.Hatala S.Soltani B.Mohabbati R.Ramsin M.Boskovic I.Ognjanovic G.Gröner F.S.Parreiras
configur (3) softwar (3) featur (3) model (3) base (3) stakehold (2) function (2) process (2) analyt (2) autom (2)
Person: Mohsen Asadi
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 8 papers:
- CAiSE-2012-GronerAMGPB #modelling #process #validation
- Validation of User Intentions in Process Models (GG, MA, BM, DG, FSP, MB), pp. 366–381.
- SPLC-2012-SoltaniAGHB #automation #feature model #non-functional #requirements
- Automated planning for feature model configuration based on functional and non-functional requirements (SS, MA, DG, MH, EB), pp. 56–65.
- ASE-2011-SoltaniAHGB #automation #feature model
- Automated planning for feature model configuration based on stakeholders’ business concerns (SS, MA, MH, DG, EB), pp. 536–539.
- SAC-2011-AsadiBGHM #product line
- Goal-driven software product line engineering (MA, EB, DG, MH, BM), pp. 691–698.
- SAC-2011-MohabbatiHGAB #development #product line
- Development and configuration of service-oriented systems families (BM, MH, DG, MA, MB), pp. 1606–1613.
- Conditional preferences in software stakeholders’ judgments (IO, DG, EB, MA), pp. 683–690.
- SPLC-2010-BagheriAGS #process
- Stratified Analytic Hierarchy Process: Prioritization and Selection of Software Features (EB, MA, DG, SS), pp. 300–315.
- ECMDA-FA-2008-AsadiR #overview
- MDA-Based Methodologies: An Analytical Survey (MA, RR), pp. 419–431.