1 × Denmark
1 × France
1 × Latvia
1 × Poland
1 × Switzerland
5 × USA
J.Cai N.Gravin N.Chen J.Liu M.Wang C.Zhang H.Guo L.G.Valiant X.Chen M.Xia X.Bei
holograph (2) algorithm (2) competit (2) problem (2) complex (2) auction (2) holant (2) fptas (2) homomorph (1) fibonacci (1)
Person: Pinyan Lu
Wrote 10 papers:
- STOC-2015-LiuL #bound
- FPTAS for #BIS with Degree Bounds on One Side (JL, PL), pp. 549–556.
- ICALP-v1-2014-LuWZ #fibonacci
- FPTAS for Weighted Fibonacci Gates and Its Applications (PL, MW, CZ), pp. 787–799.
- Optimal competitive auctions (NC, NG, PL), pp. 253–262.
- Competitive Auctions for Markets with Positive Externalities (NG, PL), pp. 569–580.
- STOC-2012-BeiCGL #design
- Budget feasible mechanism design: from prior-free to bayesian (XB, NC, NG, PL), pp. 449–458.
- ICALP-v1-2011-GuoLV #complexity #problem #symmetry
- The Complexity of Symmetric Boolean Parity Holant Problems — (HG, PL, LGV), pp. 712–723.
- ICALP-v1-2010-CaiCL #graph #morphism #theorem
- Graph Homomorphisms with Complex Values: A Dichotomy Theorem (JyC, XC, PL), pp. 275–286.
- STOC-2009-CaiLX #csp #problem
- Holant problems and counting CSP (JyC, PL, MX), pp. 715–724.
- ICALP-2007-CaiL #algorithm #artificial reality #power of
- Holographic Algorithms: The Power of Dimensionality Resolved (JyC, PL), pp. 631–642.
- STOC-2007-CaiL #algorithm #artificial reality
- Holographic algorithms: from art to science (JyC, PL), pp. 401–410.