1 × Germany
1 × Spain
B.Zhao H.Su W.Song Y.Liu S.Wang F.Ma W.Wang X.Li
handwritten (2) recognit (2) numer (2) base (2) unconstrain (1) algorithm (1) techniqu (1) hierarch (1) written (1) support (1)
Person: Shaowei Xia
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICPR-v2-2000-ZhaoLX #recognition
- Support Vector Machine and its Application in Handwritten Numeral Recognition (BZ, YL, SX), pp. 2720–2723.
- ICDAR-1997-SongS #algorithm #robust #self
- Self-organizing Algorithm of Robust PCA Based on Single-layer NN (WS, SX), p. 851–?.
- ICDAR-1997-WongMX #fault tolerance #recognition
- A Chinese Bank Check Recognition System Based on the Fault Tolerant Technique (SW, FM, SX), pp. 1038–1042.
- ICDAR-1997-ZhaoSX #string
- A New Method for Segmenting Unconstrained Handwritten Numeral String (BZ, HS, SX), pp. 524–527.
- ICDAR-v1-1995-SuWLX #network
- Hierarchical neural network for recognizing hand-written characters in engineering drawings (HS, WW, XL, SX), pp. 46–49.