1 × France
2 × Germany
G.Nicosia D.Cantone P.S.Oliveto M.Pavone J.T.Schwartz A.Policriti
algorithm (2) problem (2) set (2) evolutionari (1) unconstrain (1) construct (1) presburg (1) macromut (1) hypermut (1) function (1)
Person: Vincenzo Cutello
Wrote 4 papers:
- SAC-2006-CutelloNO #algorithm #analysis #heuristic
- Analysis of an evolutionary algorithm with HyperMacromutation and stop at first constructive mutation heuristic for solving trap functions (VC, GN, PSO), pp. 945–949.
- SAC-2006-CutelloNP #algorithm #hybrid #optimisation #using
- Real coded clonal selection algorithm for unconstrained global optimization using a hybrid inversely proportional hypermutation operator (VC, GN, MP), pp. 950–954.
- CSL-1990-CantoneCS #problem #set
- Decision Problems for Tarski and Presburger Arithmetics Extended With Sets (DC, VC, JTS), pp. 95–109.
- CSL-1989-CantoneCP #problem #reduction
- Set-Theoretic Reductions of Hilbert’s Tenth Problem (DC, VC, AP), pp. 65–75.