1 × Belgium
R.Wu S.Cheung X.Xia D.Lo E.Shihab B.Zhou Y.Liu Y.Tian X.Xie Z.Su Y.Wang Z.Liu R.Wang B.Yang H.Yu Z.Z.0001
bug (4) reassign (1) conflict (1) softwar (1) project (1) exploit (1) between (1) report (1) matter (1) explor (1)
Person: Ming Wen
Wrote 4 papers:
- CSMR-WCRE-2014-XiaLWSZ #debugging #empirical
- An empirical study of bug report field reassignment (XX, DL, MW, ES, BZ), pp. 174–183.
- ASE-2016-WenWC #debugging #named
- Locus: locating bugs from software changes (MW, RW, SCC), pp. 262–273.
- ESEC-FSE-2018-WangWLWWYYZC #dependence #matter #question
- Do the dependency conflicts in my project matter? (YW, MW, ZL, RW, RW, BY, HY, ZZ0, SCC), pp. 319–330.
- ESEC-FSE-2019-WenWLTXCS #commit #correlation #debugging
- Exploring and exploiting the correlations between bug-inducing and bug-fixing commits (MW, RW, YL, YT, XX, SCC, ZS), pp. 326–337.