3 × USA
J.Stage P.Gull L.Hofmeister C.Ardito P.Buono D.Caivano M.F.Costabile R.Lanzilotti
usabl (3) test (3) asynchron (2) remot (2) comparison (1) instruct (1) softwar (1) develop (1) survey (1) method (1)
Person: Anders Bruun
Wrote 3 papers:
- CHI-2012-BruunS #testing #usability
- The effect of task assignments and instruction types on remote asynchronous usability testing (AB, JS), pp. 2117–2126.
- SEKE-2011-ArditoBCCLBS #development #evaluation #overview #usability
- Usability evaluation: a survey of software development organizations (CA, PB, DC, MFC, RL, AB, JS), pp. 282–287.
- CHI-2009-BruunGHS #comparison #testing #usability
- Let your users do the testing: a comparison of three remote asynchronous usability testing methods (AB, PG, LH, JS), pp. 1619–1628.