1 × Japan
1 × Sweden
1 × USA
U.Jensen M.Ring P.Kugler F.Dassler F.Hoenig P.Kuehner C.Lohmueller M.Rauh D.Schuldhaus H.Schlarb M.Leible
classif (4) sport (2) dure (2) use (2) run (2) temperatur (1) bioimped (1) softwar (1) regress (1) perform (1)
Person: Björn Eskofier
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICPR-2014-RingLRE #assessment #using
- A Two-Stage Regression Using Bioimpedance and Temperature for Hydration Assessment During Sports (MR, CL, MR, BE), pp. 4519–4524.
- ICPR-2012-JensenED #classification #feature model
- Classification of kinematic golf putt data with emphasis on feature selection (UJ, BE, FD), pp. 1735–1738.
- ICPR-2012-RingJKE #analysis #classification #complexity #design #embedded #performance
- Software-based performance and complexity analysis for the design of embedded classification systems (MR, UJ, PK, BE), pp. 2266–2269.
- ICPR-2012-SchuldhausKJESL #classification #using
- Classification of surfaces and inclinations during outdoor running using shoe-mounted inertial sensors (DS, PK, UJ, BE, HS, ML), pp. 2258–2261.
- ICPR-2008-EskofierHK #classification
- Classification of perceived running fatigue in digital sports (BE, FH, PK), pp. 1–4.