2 × Canada
3 × USA
C.Sun S.Xia H.Shen D.Chen P.Paredes J.Canny W.F.Fung J.Gehrke
collabor (3) oper (3) transform (2) context (2) stress (2) user (2) conflict (1) approach (1) resolut (1) realtim (1)
Person: David Sun
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2014-SunPC #detection #named
- MouStress: detecting stress from mouse motion (DS, PP, JC), pp. 61–70.
- CSCW-2012-SunSXS #collaboration #editing #realtime
- Creative conflict resolution in realtime collaborative editing systems (DS, CS, SX, HS), pp. 1411–1420.
- Operation context and context-based operational transformation (DS, CS), pp. 279–288.
- CSCW-2004-SunXSC #collaboration #word
- Operational transformation for collaborative word processing (DS, SX, CS, DC), pp. 437–446.
- CSCW-2004-XiaSSCS #approach #collaboration #multi
- Leveraging single-user applications for multi-user collaboration: the coword approach (SX, DS, CS, DC, HS), pp. 162–171.
- SIGMOD-2002-FungSG #database #named #network
- COUGAR: the network is the database (WFF, DS, JG), p. 621.