1 × Australia
1 × Austria
1 × Spain
1 × Sweden
1 × Turkey
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
2 × Japan
3 × Germany
C.Marrocco M.Vento M.Molinara M.T.Ricamato P.Foggia C.D.Stefano L.P.Cordella ∅ C.Sansone P.Simeone R.Patraccone A.Bria C.D'Elia G.Poggi G.Scarpa
base (6) segment (3) reject (3) empir (3) rule (3) microcalcif (2) comparison (2) mammogram (2) structur (2) circular (2)
Person: Francesco Tortorella
Wrote 14 papers:
- ICPR-2014-MarroccoT #fault
- Bit Error Recovery in ECOC Systems through LDPC Codes (CM, FT), pp. 1454–1459.
- ICPR-2012-BriaMMT #approach #semistructured data
- A ranking-based cascade approach for unbalanced data (AB, CM, MM, FT), pp. 3439–3442.
- ICPR-2010-RicamatoT #effectiveness #question
- AUC-based Combination of Dichotomizers: Is Whole Maximization also Effective for Partial Maximization? (MTR, FT), pp. 73–76.
- Exploiting System Knowledge to Improve ECOC Reject Rules (PS, CM, FT), pp. 4340–4343.
- ICPR-2008-RicamatoMT #comparison #empirical
- MCS-based balancing techniques for skewed classes: An empirical comparison (MTR, CM, FT), pp. 1–4.
- ICPR-2008-TortorellaPM #approach #programming
- A Dynamic Programming approach for segmenting digital planar curves into line segments and circular arcs (FT, RP, MM), pp. 1–4.
- MLDM-2007-MarroccoMT #comparison #empirical
- An Empirical Comparison of Ideal and Empirical ROC-Based Reject Rules (CM, MM, FT), pp. 47–60.
- ICPR-v3-2004-DEliaMMPST #classification #clustering #detection #segmentation
- Detection of Microcalcifications Clusters in Mammograms through TS-MRF Segmentation and SVM-based Classification (CD, CM, MM, GP, GS, FT), pp. 742–745.
- A ROC-Based Reject Rule for Support Vector Machines (FT), pp. 106–120.
- ICPR-v4-2000-CordellaTV #clustering
- Combining Experts with Different Features for Classifying Clustered Microcalcifications in Mammograms (LPC, FT, MV), pp. 4324–4327.
- ICPR-1998-CordellaFSTV #algorithm #evaluation #graph #performance
- Graph matching: a fast algorithm and its evaluation (LPC, PF, CS, FT, MV), pp. 1582–1584.
- ICDAR-1997-FoggiaSTV #geometry #recognition
- Character Recognition by Geometrical Moments on Structural Decompositions (PF, CS, FT, MV), pp. 6–10.
- ICPR-1996-StefanoFTV #distance #using
- A distance measure for structural descriptions using circular arcs as primitives (CDS, PF, FT, MV), pp. 290–294.
- ICDAR-1993-StefanoTV #reliability #using
- Using entropy for drawing reliable templates (CDS, FT, MV), pp. 345–348.