1 × Korea
1 × United Kingdom
2 × China
2 × USA
X.Ding X.Wang C.Fang C.Liu J.Wang N.Yan M.Liu C.Tai
charact (4) handwritten (3) discrimin (3) recognit (2) linear (2) featur (2) base (2) use (2) heteroscedast (1) transform (1)
Person: Hailong Liu
Wrote 6 papers:
- DHM-2007-WangYLLT #human-computer #interface
- Brain-Computer Interfaces Based on Attention and Complex Mental Tasks (JW, NY, HL, ML, CT), pp. 467–473.
- DRR-2006-WangDLL #authentication #documentation
- A new document authentication method by embedding deformation characters (XW, XD, HL, CL).
- ICPR-v1-2006-LiuD #analysis #linear #performance #recognition
- Improve Handwritten Character Recognition Performance by Heteroscedastic Linear Discriminant Analysis (HL, XD), pp. 880–883.
- ICDAR-2005-LiuD #classification #multi #polynomial #recognition #using
- Handwritten Character Recognition Using Gradient Feature and Quadratic Classifier with Multiple Discrimination Schemes (HL, XD), pp. 19–25.
- AdaBoost-based handwritten/printed discrimination on a single character (HL, XD, CF), pp. 39–46.
- ICDAR-2003-WangDL #identification #linear #using
- Writer Identification Using Directional Element Features and Linear Transform (XW, XD, HL), pp. 942–945.