1 × Canada
3 × USA
D.R.Harris A.S.Yeh R.L.Piazza S.N.Roberts D.Rosca S.J.Greenspan J.C.Wild K.Maly M.Feblowitz M.C.Shekaran D.Garlan M.Jackson N.R.Mead C.Potts
architectur (3) engin (3) revers (2) procedur (1) lifecycl (1) abstract (1) support (1) softwar (1) languag (1) instanc (1)
Person: Howard B. Reubenstein
Wrote 6 papers:
- ICSE-1995-HarrisRY #architecture #reverse engineering
- Reverse Engineering to the Architectural Level (DRH, HBR, ASY), pp. 186–195.
- KBSE-1995-RoscaGWRMF #lifecycle
- Application of a Decision Support Mechanism to the Business Rules Lifecycle (DR, SJG, JCW, HBR, KM, MF), pp. 114–121.
- WCRE-1995-HarrisYR #architecture #source code
- Recognizers for Extracting Architectural Features from Source Code (DRH, ASY, HBR).
- WCRE-1995-YehHR #data type
- Recovering Abstract Data Types and Object Instances from a Conventional Procedural Language (ASY, DRH, HBR), pp. 227–236.
- ICRE-1994-ShekaranGJMPR #architecture #requirements
- The role of software architecture in requirements engineering (MCS, DG, MJ, NRM, CP, HBR), pp. 239–245.
- WCRE-1993-ReubensteinPR #analysis #parsing #reverse engineering #tool support
- Separating Parsing and Analysis in Reverse Engineering Tools (HBR, RLP, SNR), pp. 117–125.