1 × Canada
1 × The Netherlands
P.A.Dinda J.R.Lange K.C.Hale C.Bae Z.Cui Y.Tang P.G.Bridges
perform (2) content (2) multicor (1) virtual (1) overlay (1) network (1) exploit (1) command (1) socket (1) servic (1)
Person: Lei Xia
Wrote 3 papers:
- HPDC-2014-XiaHD #memory management #named
- ConCORD: easily exploiting memory content redundancy through the content-aware service command (LX, KCH, PAD), pp. 25–36.
- HPDC-2012-BaeXDL #adaptation #energy #multi #performance
- Dynamic adaptive virtual core mapping to improve power, energy, and performance in multi-socket multicores (CB, LX, PAD, JRL), pp. 247–258.
- HPDC-2012-XiaCLTDB #named #network #performance
- VNET/P: bridging the cloud and high performance computing through fast overlay networking (LX, ZC, JRL, YT, PAD, PGB), pp. 259–270.