1 × Korea
2 × USA
T.Nishi Y.Hiranaka Y.Tanaka I.E.Grossmann T.Sugiyama S.Takahashi K.Ueda
decomposit (3) simultan (2) approach (2) schedul (2) problem (2) method (2) rout (2) lagrangian (1) flowshop (1) success (1)
Person: Masahiro Inuiguchi
Wrote 4 papers:
- CASE-2012-SugiyamaNITU #approach #composition #problem
- A bilevel decomposition approach to railway crew rostering problems for fair labor condition (TS, TN, MI, ST, KU), pp. 383–389.
- CASE-2008-NishiTI #approach #automation #composition #optimisation #petri net
- Petri Net decomposition approach for the simultaneous optimization of task assignment and routing with automated guided vehicles (TN, YT, MI), pp. 175–180.
- CASE-2007-NishiHI #problem #scheduling
- A Successive Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Flowshop Scheduling Problems with Total Weighted Tardiness (TN, YH, MI), pp. 875–880.
- CASE-2007-NishiHIG #composition #generative #multi #scheduling
- A Decomposition Method with Cut Generation for Simultaneous Production Scheduling and Routing for multiple AGVs (TN, YH, MI, IEG), pp. 658–663.