1 × Spain
1 × Sweden
1 × USA
L.C.Briand M.Sabetzadeh G.Soltana E.Fourneret S.Nejati J.Hellebaut J.Begey Y.Clement
luxembourg (2) approach (2) studi (2) legal (2) procedur (1) softwar (1) shortag (1) resolut (1) legisl (1) integr (1)
Person: Morayo Adedjouma
Wrote 3 papers:
- MoDELS-2014-SoltanaFASB #approach #case study #modelling #uml #using
- Using UML for Modeling Procedural Legal Rules: Approach and a Study of Luxembourg’s Tax Law (GS, EF, MA, MS, LCB), pp. 450–466.
- RE-2014-AdedjoumaSB #approach #automation #case study #detection
- Automated detection and resolution of legal cross references: Approach and a study of Luxembourg’s legislation (MA, MS, LCB), pp. 63–72.
- ASE-2013-NejatiABHBC #cpu #embedded #risk management
- Minimizing CPU time shortage risks in integrated embedded software (SN, MA, LCB, JH, JB, YC), pp. 529–539.