1 × Spain
1 × UK
2 × Portugal
X.Chen J.P.Moore A.Macintosh J.Stader L.Y.C.Cheung R.Dawson R.Inder P.Jarvis
process (3) workflow (2) agent (2) adapt (2) what (2) task (2) do (2) technolog (1) reconcili (1) complianc (1)
Person: Paul W. H. Chung
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICEIS-SAIC-2007-ChenC #bottom-up #detection #difference #process
- A Simulation-Based Difference Detection Technique for Bottom-Up Process Reconciliation (XC, PWHC), pp. 72–77.
- ICEIS-2002-CheungCD #design #process #standard
- Supporting Engineering Design Process with an Intelligent Compliance Agent: A Way to Ensure a Standard Complied Process (LYCC, PWHC, RD), pp. 341–349.
- ICEIS-2000-MooreICMS #adaptation #what #workflow
- Who Does What? Matching Agents to Tasks in Adaptive Workflow (JPM, RI, PWHC, AM, JS), pp. 181–185.
- ICEIS-1999-JarvisSMMC #adaptation #what #workflow
- What Right Do You Have To Do That?-Infusing Adaptive Workflow Technology with Knowledfe about the Organisational and Autority Context of a Task (PJ, JS, AM, JPM, PWHC), pp. 240–247.