1 × Latvia
3 × USA
∅ P.A.Hausler R.A.Sprangler N.R.Mead H.F.Lipson
softwar (7) engin (4) cleanroom (3) definit (2) system (2) surviv (2) requir (2) technolog (1) transfer (1) mathemat (1)
Person: Richard C. Linger
Wrote 6 papers:
- ICRE-1998-Linger #requirements
- Issues in Requirements Definition for Survivable Systems (RCL), p. 198–?.
- ICRE-1998-LingerML #network #requirements
- Requirements Definition for Survivable Network Systems (RCL, NRM, HFL), pp. 14–23.
- SEKE-1994-HauslerL #re-engineering
- From software craft to software engineering: the Cleanroom method (PAH, RCL), pp. 172–179.
- ICSE-1993-Linger #re-engineering
- Cleanroom Software Engineering for Zero-Defect Software (RCL), pp. 2–13.
- SEI-1992-SpranglerL #re-engineering
- The IBM Cleanroom Software Engineering Technology Transfer Program (RAS, RCL), pp. 380–394.
- ICSE-1989-Linger #re-engineering
- Mathematics-Based Software Engineering for Completely Validated Software (RCL), p. 358.