1 × France
1 × United Kingdom
2 × USA
B.W.Boehm Y.Gal A.W.Brown A.B.Pyster D.Henry K.Lasfer L.Bernstein K.Baldwin
softwar (2) system (2) agil (2) uncertainti (1) disciplin (1) spectrum (1) gaussian (1) frequenc (1) approxim (1) program (1)
Person: Richard Turner
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICML-2015-GalT #approximate #nondeterminism #process #representation
- Improving the Gaussian Process Sparse Spectrum Approximation by Representing Uncertainty in Frequency Inputs (YG, RT), pp. 655–664.
- CSEET-2008-PysterTHLBB #re-engineering #source code
- The Current State of Software Engineering Masters Degree Programs (ABP, RT, DH, KL, LB, KB), pp. 103–109.
- ICSE-2005-BoehmBT #development
- Spiral development of software-intensive systems of systems (BWB, AWB, RT), pp. 706–707.
- ICSE-2004-BoehmT #agile
- Balancing Agility and Discipline: Evaluating and Integrating Agile and Plan-Driven Methods (BWB, RT), pp. 718–719.