1 × Germany
3 × USA
∅ J.C.Vera E.Vigoda L.Babai P.G.Kimmel A.Beygelzimer V.Dani J.Langford B.Zadrozny
color (3) random (2) graph (2) communic (1) maximum (1) complex (1) classif (1) between (1) reduct (1) planar (1)
Person: Thomas P. Hayes
Wrote 4 papers:
- STOC-2007-HayesVV #graph
- Randomly coloring planar graphs with fewer colors than the maximum degree (TPH, JCV, EV), pp. 450–458.
- ICML-2005-BeygelzimerDHLZ #classification #fault #reduction
- Error limiting reductions between classification tasks (AB, VD, TPH, JL, BZ), pp. 49–56.
- STOC-2003-Hayes #graph
- Randomly coloring graphs of girth at least five (TPH), pp. 269–278.
- STOC-1998-BabaiHK #communication #complexity #cost analysis
- The Cost of the Missing Bit: Communication Complexity with Help (LB, TPH, PGK), pp. 673–682.