1 × Canada
1 × Cyprus
1 × Italy
3 × USA
J.Yen D.H.Widyantoro L.He R.A.Volz Y.Tao J.C.Sacchettini Y.Zhang D.Xu
interest (3) agent (3) resourc (2) multi (2) chang (2) user (2) distribut (1) algorithm (1) teamwork (1) structur (1)
Person: Thomas R. Ioerger
Wrote 6 papers:
- SAC-2005-HeI #distributed #resource management #self
- Forming resource-sharing coalitions: a distributed resource allocation mechanism for self-interested agents in computational grids (LH, TRI), pp. 84–91.
- SAC-2004-ZhangVlY #approach #communication #design #multi
- A decision-theoretic approach for designing proactive communication in multi-agent teamwork (YZ, RAV, TRI, JY), pp. 64–71.
- Tracking changes in user interests with a few relevance judgments (DHW, TRI, JY), pp. 548–551.
- Extracting Fractal Features for Analyzing Protein Structure (YT, TRI, JCS), pp. 482–485.
- SEKE-2002-XuVIY #behaviour #modelling #multi #using #verification
- Modeling and verifying multi-agent behaviors using predicate/transition nets (DX, RAV, TRI, JY), pp. 193–200.
- CIKM-1999-WidyantoroIY #adaptation #algorithm #learning
- An Adaptive Algorithm for Learning Changes in User Interests (DHW, TRI, JY), pp. 405–412.