1 × Japan
J.Liu D.W.K.Wong N.M.Tan F.Yin C.Y.Cheung J.Cheng Y.C.Tham M.Baskaran S.M.Saw X.Cheng C.M.G.Cheung M.Bhargava B.H.Lee Y.Xu C.Y.Cheng
detect (3) superpixel (2) automat (2) fundus (2) featur (2) optic (2) local (2) imag (2) base (2) cup (2)
Person: Tien Yin Wong
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICPR-2012-ChengLWTCBWS #detection
- Peripapillary atrophy detection by biologically inspired feature (JC, JL, DWKW, NMT, CYlC, MB, TYW, SMS), pp. 53–56.
- ICPR-2012-WongLTYCCBW #approach #automation #graph #locality
- Automatic localization of the macula in a supervised graph-based approach with contextual superpixel features (DWKW, JL, NMT, FY, XC, CMGC, MB, TYW), pp. 2063–2066.
- ICPR-2012-WongLTYLTCW #automation #detection #image
- Detecting the optic cup excavation in retinal fundus images by automatic detection of vessel kinking (DWKW, JL, NMT, FY, BHL, YCT, CYlC, TYW), pp. 73–76.
- ICPR-2012-XuLCYTWCTW #classification #image #locality #performance
- Efficient optic cup localization based on superpixel classification for glaucoma diagnosis in digital fundus images (YX, JL, JC, FY, NMT, DWKW, CYC, YCT, TYW), pp. 49–52.