1 × Switzerland
3 × USA
L.Zhang J.Jeong D.Lee G.Feng W.Ma X.Tu D.Feng C.Lin J.Yang R.Cai W.Wang A.Kannan S.Baker K.Ramnath J.Fiss D.Lin L.Vanderwende R.Ansary A.Kapoor Q.Ke M.Uyttendaele
answer (2) model (2) mine (2) imag (2) relationship (1) communiti (1) structur (1) simultan (1) question (1) approach (1)
Person: Xin-Jing Wang
Wrote 5 papers:
- KDD-2014-KannanBRFLVAKKUWZ #image #mining #web
- Mining text snippets for images on the web (AK, SB, KR, JF, DL, LV, RA, AK, QK, MU, XJW, LZ), pp. 1534–1543.
- CIKM-2012-JeongWL #concept #towards
- Towards measuring the visualness of a concept (JWJ, XJW, DHL), pp. 2415–2418.
- SIGIR-2010-FengWZM #image #mining #scalability #video
- Mining adjacent markets from a large-scale ads video collection for image advertising (GF, XJW, LZ, WYM), pp. 893–894.
- SIGIR-2009-LinYCWW #approach #modelling #semantics #thread
- Simultaneously modeling semantics and structure of threaded discussions: a sparse coding approach and its applications (CL, JMY, RC, XJW, WW, LZ), pp. 131–138.
- SIGIR-2009-WangTFZ #community #modelling #ranking #reasoning
- Ranking community answers by modeling question-answer relationships via analogical reasoning (XJW, XT, DF, LZ), pp. 179–186.