1 × Australia
1 × Austria
1 × Italy
1 × Korea
1 × Spain
Y.Shirai T.Arai K.Ohara T.Takubo T.Umetani K.Inoue J.Miura Y.Kuno C.Nguyen N.Koyama A.Hasegawa
object (3) track (2) optic (2) flow (2) cell (2) base (2) edg (2) microobject (1) microfluid (1) background (1)
Person: Yasushi Mae
Wrote 5 papers:
- CASE-2012-NguyenOTMA #multi #performance
- High-speed autofocusing of multisized microobjects (CNN, KO, TT, YM, TA), pp. 34–39.
- CASE-2011-KoyamaOHTMA #automation #multi
- Multiple cell suction and supply system for automated cell manipulation on microfluidic channel (NK, KO, AH, TT, YM, TA), pp. 678–683.
- ICPR-v4-2000-MaeUAI #modelling #recognition #using
- Object Recognition using Appearance Models Accumulated into Environment (YM, TU, TA, KI), pp. 4845–4848.
- ICPR-1998-MaeS #3d
- Tracking moving object in 3-D space based on optical flow and edges (YM, YS), pp. 1439–1441.
- Object tracking in cluttered background based on optical flow and edges (YM, YS, JM, YK), pp. 196–200.