- CIKM-2012-ShirazipourazadBVSH #contest #how
- Influence propagation in adversarial setting: how to defeat competition with least amount of investment (SS, BB, HV, AS, PH), pp. 585–594.
- DATE-2008-RealCCDV #analysis #hardware
- Defeating classical Hardware Countermeasures: a new processing for Side Channel Analysis (DR, CC, JC, MD, FV), pp. 1274–1279.
- ICML-2008-LongS #classification #random
- Random classification noise defeats all convex potential boosters (PML, RAS), pp. 608–615.
- KR-1991-Vreeswijk #reasoning
- The Feasibility of Defeat in Defeasible Reasoning (GV), pp. 526–534.