1 × Canada
S.D.Fleming D.Piorkowski C.Scaffidi M.M.Burnett T.Nabi I.Kwan J.Macbeth C.Hill A.Horvath
navig (3) develop (2) forag (2) code (2) patchwork (1) fundament (1) product (1) predict (1) toward (1) mistak (1)
Person: Austin Z. Henley
Wrote 3 papers:
- ICSME-2015-PiorkowskiFSBKH #bias #debugging #developer #how #information management
- To fix or to learn? How production bias affects developers’ information foraging during debugging (DP, SDF, CS, MMB, IK, AZH, JM, CH, AH), pp. 11–20.
- CHI-2014-HenleyF #editing #navigation #performance #towards
- The patchworks code editor: toward faster navigation with less code arranging and fewer navigation mistakes (AZH, SDF), pp. 2511–2520.
- FSE-2016-PiorkowskiHNFSB #developer #predict
- Foraging and navigations, fundamentally: developers' predictions of value and cost (DP, AZH, TN, SDF, CS, MMB), pp. 97–108.