1 × Denmark
4 × USA
M.Herlihy ∅ E.Borowsky R.Guerraoui B.Pochon D.Dolev N.Shavit
resili (2) imposs (2) exclus (2) character (1) asynchron (1) agreement (1) general (1) complex (1) toward (1) static (1)
Person: Eli Gafni
Wrote 5 papers:
- Sporadic Solutions to Zero-One Exclusion Tasks (EG, MH), pp. 1–10.
- The extended BG-simulation and the characterization of t-resiliency (EG), pp. 85–92.
- STOC-2005-GafniGP #adaptation #bound #complexity #set
- From a static impossibility to an adaptive lower bound: the complexity of early deciding set agreement (EG, RG, BP), pp. 714–722.
- Generalized FLP impossibility result for t-resilient asynchronous computations (EB, EG), pp. 91–100.
- STOC-1988-DolevGS #testing #towards
- Toward a Non-Atomic Era: 𝓁-Exclusion as a Test Case (DD, EG, NS), pp. 78–92.