3 × USA
M.Kimura M.Ohkura F.Tsuchiya H.Ishida K.Okada A.Hatano R.Okuya Y.Furukawa A.Kojo
medicin (4) similar (3) descript (2) charact (2) propos (2) packag (2) method (2) insert (2) appear (2) shape (2)
Person: Keita Nabeta
Wrote 6 papers:
- HCI-DDA-2011-KimuraFKINOT #similarity
- Appearance Similarity Index for Medicinal Ampoule Labels (MK, YF, AK, HI, KN, MO, FT), pp. 588–597.
- HCI-DDA-2011-NabetaHIKOT #similarity
- The Similarity Index of Character Shape of Medicine Names Based on Character Shape Similarity (II) (KN, AH, HI, MK, MO, FT), pp. 628–636.
- HCI-UA-2011-IshidaNKOT #word
- Therapeutic Category Improvement Method Based on the Words Appearing in Effect-Efficacy Description (HI, KN, MK, MO, FT), pp. 174–181.
- HCI-UA-2011-OkuyaINKOT #database
- A Proposal of Contraindication Database for Medicines (RO, HI, KN, MK, MO, FT), pp. 210–218.
- HIMI-II-2009-KimuraONOT #analysis
- Analysis on Descriptions of Dosage Regimens in Package Inserts of Medicines (MK, KO, KN, MO, FT), pp. 539–548.
- A Proposal of a Method to Extract Active Ingredient Names from Package Inserts (KN, MK, MO, FT), pp. 576–585.