1 × Germany
1 × Japan
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
F.Tortorella C.Marrocco R.Patraccone A.Bria C.D'Elia G.Poggi G.Scarpa
segment (3) base (3) approach (2) empir (2) microcalcif (1) comparison (1) mammogram (1) unbalanc (1) circular (1) program (1)
Person: Mario Molinara
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICPR-2012-BriaMMT #approach #semistructured data
- A ranking-based cascade approach for unbalanced data (AB, CM, MM, FT), pp. 3439–3442.
- ICPR-2008-TortorellaPM #approach #programming
- A Dynamic Programming approach for segmenting digital planar curves into line segments and circular arcs (FT, RP, MM), pp. 1–4.
- MLDM-2007-MarroccoMT #comparison #empirical
- An Empirical Comparison of Ideal and Empirical ROC-Based Reject Rules (CM, MM, FT), pp. 47–60.
- ICPR-v3-2004-DEliaMMPST #classification #clustering #detection #segmentation
- Detection of Microcalcifications Clusters in Mammograms through TS-MRF Segmentation and SVM-based Classification (CD, CM, MM, GP, GS, FT), pp. 742–745.