1 × China
1 × Republic of China
1 × USA
A.Monden K.Matsumoto T.Kakimoto Y.Kamei H.Yadohisa N.Kikuchi N.Ohsugi K.Toda K.Fushida M.Nagappan N.Ubayashi H.Tamada
develop (4) softwar (3) class (2) base (2) use (2) recommend (1) enterpris (1) birthmark (1) javawock (1) identifi (1)
Person: Masateru Tsunoda
Facilitated 0 volumes:
Wrote 5 papers:
- MSR-2013-TsunodaTFKNU #development #estimation #process
- Revisiting software development effort estimation based on early phase development activities (MT, KT, KF, YK, MN, NU), pp. 429–438.
- MSR-2006-KakimotoMKTTM #identification #using
- Using software birthmarks to identify similar classes and major functionalities (TK, AM, YK, HT, MT, KiM), pp. 171–172.
- MSR-2006-TsunodaMKKM #developer #using
- Analyzing OSS developers’ working time using mailing lists archives (MT, AM, TK, YK, KiM), pp. 181–182.
- MSR-2006-TsunodaMYKM #analysis #development #enterprise
- Productivity analysis of Japanese enterprise software development projects (MT, AM, HY, NK, KiM), pp. 14–17.
- SEKE-2005-TsunodaKOMM #collaboration #java #named #recommendation
- Javawock: A Java Class Recommender System Based on Collaborative Filtering (MT, TK, NO, AM, KiM), pp. 491–497.