1 × Denmark
1 × Iceland
1 × Poland
2 × Italy
L.Moscardelli I.Caragiannis A.Fanelli S.Cicerone G.D.Stefano T.Eilam S.Zaks C.Kaklamanis P.Kanellopoulos
network (2) congest (2) dynam (2) load (2) exponenti (1) construct (1) character (1) broadcast (1) wireless (1) selfish (1)
Person: Michele Flammini
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICALP-A-2008-FanelliFM #convergence #game studies
- The Speed of Convergence in Congestion Games under Best-Response Dynamics (AF, MF, LM), pp. 796–807.
- ICALP-2007-CaragiannisFM #ad hoc #energy #exponential #heuristic #network
- An Exponential Improvement on the MST Heuristic for Minimum Energy Broadcasting in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks (IC, MF, LM), pp. 447–458.
- ICALP-v1-2006-CaragiannisFKKM #bound
- Tight Bounds for Selfish and Greedy Load Balancing (IC, MF, CK, PK, LM), pp. 311–322.
- Static and Dynamic Low-Congested Interval Routing Schemes (SC, GDS, MF), pp. 592–603.
- ICALP-1997-EilamFZ #layout #network #problem
- A Complete Characterization of the Path Layout Construction Problem for ATM Networks with Given Hop Count and Load (TE, MF, SZ), pp. 527–537.