1 × Canada
1 × Greece
3 × USA
M.Herlihy B.Patt-Shamir S.Even A.Mostéfaoui M.Raynal Y.Dinitz S.Moran
distribut (3) synchron (2) consensus (1) asynchron (1) symmetri (1) solvabl (1) network (1) maximum (1) complex (1) vector (1)
Person: Sergio Rajsbaum
Wrote 5 papers:
- STOC-2001-MostefaouiRR #distributed
- Conditions on input vectors for consensus solvability in asynchronous distributed systems (AM, SR, MR), pp. 153–162.
- STOC-1999-DinitzMR #complexity #symmetry
- Bit Complexity of Breaking and Achieving Symmetry in Chains and Rings (YD, SM, SR), pp. 265–274.
- STOC-1997-HerlihyR #decidability #distributed
- The Decidability of Distributed Decision Tasks (MH, SR), pp. 589–598.
- STOC-1994-Patt-ShamirR #formal method
- A theory of clock synchronization (BPS, SR), pp. 810–819.
- STOC-1990-EvenR #distributed #network #using
- The Use of a Synchronizer Yields Maximum Computation Rate in Distributed Networks (SE, SR), pp. 95–105.