1 × China
1 × France
∅ P.E.Tsvetinov A.Underwood C.S.P.Ng G.G.Gable
mainten (3) servic (2) techniqu (1) taxonomi (1) knowledg (1) softwar (1) request (1) program (1) product (1) benefit (1)
Person: Taizan Chan
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICSM-2008-Chan #maintenance #programming
- Impact of programming and application-specific knowledge on maintenance effort: A hazard rate model (TC), pp. 47–56.
- SAC-2006-TsvetinovUC #ranking
- Dominance and ranking issues applying interval techniques in pre-negotiations for services (PET, AU, TC), pp. 887–888.
- ICSM-2001-NgCG #enterprise #maintenance #taxonomy
- A Client-Benefits Oriented Taxonomy of ERP Maintenance (CSPN, TC, GGG), p. 528–?.
- ICSM-2000-Chan #maintenance
- Beyond Productivity in Software Maintenance: Factors Affecting Lead Time in Servicing Users’ Requests (TC), pp. 228–235.