- CHI-2015-WilliamsMMF #artificial reality #design
- Designing Conversation Cues on a Head-Mounted Display to Support Persons with Aphasia (KW, KM, DM, LF), pp. 231–240.
- CHI-2011-HailpernDHKDH #named #towards
- ACES: promoting empathy towards aphasia through language distortion emulation software (JMH, MD, AH, KK, GD, JH), pp. 609–618.
- CHI-2006-Boyd-GraberNMKLMTK #design #people
- Participatory design with proxies: developing a desktop-PDA system to support people with aphasia (JLBG, SSN, KM, KCK, JYL, LWM, MT, MMK), pp. 151–160.
- CHI-2004-MoffattMPK #design #image #people
- The participatory design of a sound and image enhanced daily planner for people with aphasia (KM, JM, BP, MMK), pp. 407–414.