- CSCW-2015-MarkICJ #multi
- Focused, Aroused, but so Distractible: Temporal Perspectives on Multitasking and Communications (GM, STI, MC, PJ), pp. 903–916.
- DUXU-DI-2014-EstupinanRNFD #artificial reality #case study
- Can Virtual Reality Increase Emotional Responses (Arousal and Valence)? A Pilot Study (SE, FR, PN, CF, ED), pp. 541–549.
- HCI-III-2013-HilbornCEL #game studies
- A Biofeedback Game for Training Arousal Regulation during a Stressful Task: The Space Investor (OH, HC, JE, CL), pp. 403–410.
- Love, hate, arousal and engagement: exploring audience responses to performing arts (CL, EAC, DML), pp. 1845–1854.