1 × China
1 × Hungary
1 × Ireland
1 × Russia
1 × South Africa
1 × South Korea
1 × Switzerland
1 × The Netherlands
4 × USA
P.T.Devanbu V.Filkov A.Hindle F.Rahman B.Ray M.Gharehyazie C.Bird I.Herraiz R.M.D'Souza E.T.Barr B.Vasilescu M.v.d.Brand A.Serebrenik
softwar (3) predict (3) defect (3) project (2) develop (2) ecolog (2) code (2) metapattern (1) imprecis (1) submiss (1)
Person: Daryl Posnett
Wrote 12 papers:
- CHI-2015-VasilescuPRBSDF #gender #git
- Gender and Tenure Diversity in GitHub Teams (BV, DP, BR, MvdB, AS, PTD, VF), pp. 3789–3798.
- FSE-2014-RayPFD #case study #git #programming language #quality #scalability
- A large scale study of programming languages and code quality in github (BR, DP, VF, PTD), pp. 155–165.
- ESEC-FSE-2013-RahmanPHD #bias #fault #predict
- Sample size vs. bias in defect prediction (FR, DP, IH, PTD), pp. 147–157.
- ICSE-2013-PosnettDDF #development #metric
- Dual ecological measures of focus in software development (DP, RMD, PTD, VF), pp. 452–461.
- ICSM-2013-GharehyaziePF #developer #predict #process #social
- Social Activities Rival Patch Submission for Prediction of Developer Initiation in OSS Projects (MG, DP, VF), pp. 340–349.
- FSE-2012-RahmanPD #fault #predict
- Recalling the “imprecision” of cross-project defect prediction (FR, DP, PTD), p. 61.
- MSR-2012-PosnettDF #correlation
- MIC check: A correlation tactic for ESE data (DP, PTD, VF), pp. 22–31.
- ASE-2011-PosnettFD #empirical #re-engineering
- Ecological inference in empirical software engineering (DP, VF, PTD), pp. 362–371.
- ESEC-FSE-2011-RahmanPHBD #question
- BugCache for inspections: hit or miss? (FR, DP, AH, ETB, PTD), pp. 322–331.
- MSR-2011-PosnettHD #readability
- A simpler model of software readability (DP, AH, PTD), pp. 73–82.
- WCRE-2011-PosnettHD #fault #question
- Got Issues? Do New Features and Code Improvements Affect Defects? (DP, AH, PTD), pp. 211–215.
- MSR-2010-PosnettBD #java #mining #named
- THEX: Mining metapatterns from java (DP, CB, PTD), pp. 122–125.