1 × Greece
1 × India
1 × United Kingdom
2 × USA
T.Sugaya H.Tanaka T.Timikawa M.Maruyama Y.Nakano T.Suzuki M.Kobayashi M.Tsutsumi H.Miyao H.Ikeda Y.Ogawa M.Koga H.Sako H.Fujisawa
recognit (6) charact (5) use (5) line (4) hand (3) off (3) extract (2) method (2) featur (2) shape (2)
Person: Hiromitsu Nishimura
Wrote 6 papers:
- HIMI-DE-2014-SugayaNT #clustering #recognition #using
- Enhancement of Accuracy of Hand Shape Recognition Using Color Calibration by Clustering Scheme and Majority Voting Method (TS, HN, HT), pp. 251–260.
- HIMI-D-2013-SugayaSNT #recognition #using
- Basic Investigation into Hand Shape Recognition Using Colored Gloves Taking Account of the Peripheral Environment (TS, TS, HN, HT), pp. 133–142.
- ICDAR-2003-NishimuraT #online #recognition #using
- Off-line Character Recognition using On-line Character Writing Information (HN, TT), pp. 168–172.
- ICDAR-2001-NishimuraTMMN #feature model #recognition #using
- Off-line Hand-written Character Recognition Using Integrated 1D HMMs Based on Feature Extraction Filters (HN, MT, MM, HM, YN), pp. 417–423.
- ICDAR-1999-IkedaOKNSF #recognition
- A Recognition Method for Touching Japanese Handwritten Characters (HI, YO, MK, HN, HS, HF), pp. 641–644.
- ICDAR-1999-NishimuraKMN #algorithm #feature model #multi #recognition #using
- Off-line Character Recognition using HMM by Multiple Directional Feature Extraction and Voting with Bagging Algorithm (HN, MK, MM, YN), pp. 49–52.