1 × United Kingdom
5 × USA
∅ D.D.Lewis J.Wirth R.Musick S.J.Russell
megainduct (2) uncertainti (1) heterogen (1) supervis (1) subsampl (1) electron (1) attribut (1) theoret (1) privaci (1) peephol (1)
Person: Jason Catlett
Wrote 6 papers:
- KDD-2000-Catlett #data mining #mining #privacy
- Among those dark electronic mills: privacy and data mining (JC), p. 4.
- ICML-1994-LewisC #learning #nondeterminism
- Heterogenous Uncertainty Sampling for Supervised Learning (DDL, JC), pp. 148–156.
- ICML-1993-MusickCR #database #induction #scalability
- Decision Theoretic Subsampling for Induction on Large Databases (RM, JC, SJR), pp. 212–219.
- ML-1992-Catlett #named
- Peepholing: Choosing Attributes Efficiently for Megainduction (JC), pp. 49–54.
- ML-1991-Catlett #named
- Megainduction: A Test Flight (JC), pp. 596–599.
- ML-1988-WirthC #cost analysis
- Experiments on the Costs and Benefits of Windowing in ID3 (JW, JC), pp. 87–99.