1 × Canada
1 × Israel
1 × United Kingdom
2 × USA
P.M.Domingos D.Page V.S.Costa M.Goadrich K.Boyd S.Ray E.Berg P.L.Peissig M.Caldwell
predict (2) precis (2) markov (2) recal (2) drug (2) relationship (1) construct (1) unachiev (1) transfer (1) structur (1)
Person: Jesse Davis
Wrote 6 papers:
- ICML-2012-BoydDPC #empirical #evaluation
- Unachievable Region in Precision-Recall Space and Its Effect on Empirical Evaluation (KB, JD, DP, VSC), p. 210.
- ICML-2012-DavisCBPPC #clustering #predict #relational
- Demand-Driven Clustering in Relational Domains for Predicting Adverse Drug Events (JD, VSC, EB, DP, PLP, MC), p. 172.
- ICML-2010-DavisD #bottom-up #learning #markov #network
- Bottom-Up Learning of Markov Network Structure (JD, PMD), pp. 271–278.
- ICML-2009-DavisD #higher-order #logic #markov
- Deep transfer via second-order Markov logic (JD, PMD), pp. 217–224.
- ICML-2007-DavisCRP #approach #predict #process
- An integrated approach to feature invention and model construction for drug activity prediction (JD, VSC, SR, DP), pp. 217–224.
- The relationship between Precision-Recall and ROC curves (JD, MG), pp. 233–240.