1 × Finland
1 × Germany
2 × Canada
2 × USA
D.Page P.Tadepalli M.Craven B.Sun G.Shu A.Podgurski N.Mehta T.G.Dietterich J.Davis V.S.Costa A.Wilson A.Fern B.Rosell L.Hellerstein
learn (4) skew (4) function (2) approach (2) multipl (2) instanc (2) improv (2) activ (2) comparison (1) hierarchi (1)
Person: Soumya Ray
Wrote 9 papers:
- ICST-2012-SunSPR #cost analysis #learning #named #reliability
- CARIAL: Cost-Aware Software Reliability Improvement with Active Learning (BS, GS, AP, SR), pp. 360–369.
- ICML-2008-MehtaRTD #automation
- Automatic discovery and transfer of MAXQ hierarchies (NM, SR, PT, TGD), pp. 648–655.
- ICML-2007-DavisCRP #approach #predict #process
- An integrated approach to feature invention and model construction for drug activity prediction (JD, VSC, SR, DP), pp. 217–224.
- ICML-2007-WilsonFRT #approach #learning #multi
- Multi-task reinforcement learning: a hierarchical Bayesian approach (AW, AF, SR, PT), pp. 1015–1022.
- ICML-2005-RayC #comparison #empirical #learning #multi
- Supervised versus multiple instance learning: an empirical comparison (SR, MC), pp. 697–704.
- Generalized skewing for functions with continuous and nominal attributes (SR, DP), pp. 705–712.
- ICML-2005-RosellHRP #learning #why
- Why skewing works: learning difficult Boolean functions with greedy tree learners (BR, LH, SR, DP), pp. 728–735.
- ICML-2004-RayP #algorithm
- Sequential skewing: an improved skewing algorithm (SR, DP).
- ICML-2001-RayP #multi
- Multiple Instance Regression (SR, DP), pp. 425–432.