1 × Spain
1 × Sweden
1 × Turkey
1 × USA
M.Minoh K.Kakusho T.Funatomi Y.Kameda S.Miki K.Hamada M.Toyoura
map (3) reconstruct (2) multipl (2) depth (2) silhouett (1) incomplet (1) particip (1) acquisit (1) success (1) scatter (1)
Person: Masaaki Iiyama
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICPR-2014-IiyamaMFM #3d
- 3D Acquisition of Occluded Surfaces from Scattering in Participating Media (MI, SM, TF, MM), pp. 2095–2100.
- ICPR-2010-IiyamaKM #image #multi
- Super-Resolution Texture Mapping from Multiple View Images (MI, KK, MM), pp. 1820–1823.
- ICPR-2008-IiyamaHKM #re-engineering
- Usage of needle maps and shadows to overcome depth edges in depth map reconstruction (MI, KH, KK, MM), pp. 1–4.
- ICPR-2008-ToyouraIFKM #3d #multi #re-engineering
- 3D shape reconstruction from incomplete silhouettes in multiple frames (MT, MI, TF, KK, MM), pp. 1–4.
- ICPR-v3-2000-IiyamaKM #estimation
- Estimation of the Location of Joint Points of Human Body from Successive Volume Data (MI, YK, MM), pp. 3699–3702.