3 × USA
C.P.Lee D.Paine K.Derthick ∅ T.Ferro A.Thayer B.Al-Ani Y.Wang E.Trainer B.Koehne S.Marczak D.F.Redmiles R.Prikladnicki
develop (4) cyberinfrastructur (2) middlewar (2) calendar (2) share (2) work (2) infrastructur (1) relationship (1) sociotechn (1) interpret (1)
Person: Matthew J. Bietz
Wrote 6 papers:
- CSCW-2013-Al-AniBWTKMRP #developer #distributed #process #trust
- Globally distributed system developers: their trust expectations and processes (BAA, MJB, YW, ET, BK, SM, DFR, RP), pp. 563–574.
- CSCW-2013-BietzPL #middleware
- The work of developing cyberinfrastructure middleware projects (MJB, DP, CPL), pp. 1527–1538.
- CSCW-2012-BietzFL #adaptation #development
- Sustaining the development of cyberinfrastructure: an organization adapting to change (MJB, TF, CPL), pp. 901–910.
- CSCW-2012-LeeBDP #development #middleware
- A sociotechnical exploration of infrastructural middleware development (CPL, MJB, KD, DP), pp. 1347–1350.
- I love you, let’s share calendars: calendar sharing as relationship work (CPL, KD, AT, MJB), pp. 749–758.
- CSCW-2008-Bietz #communication #feedback
- Effects of communication media on the interpretation of critical feedback (MJB), pp. 467–476.