1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × Spain
6 × USA
G.Mark S.E.Sim A.Voida E.Harmon B.Semaan T.A.Alspaugh D.E.Damian A.Hadwin J.Chung J.Jones M.Bagdouri L.Palen J.H.Martin K.M.Anderson M.J.Bietz Y.Wang E.Trainer B.Koehne S.Marczak D.F.Redmiles R.Prikladnicki
develop (2) requir (2) global (2) organ (2) engin (2) blog (2) relationship (1) blogospher (1) technolog (1) nonprofit (1)
Person: Ban Al-Ani
Wrote 10 papers:
- CSCW-2013-Al-AniBWTKMRP #developer #distributed #process #trust
- Globally distributed system developers: their trust expectations and processes (BAA, MJB, YW, ET, BK, SM, DFR, RP), pp. 563–574.
- CHI-2012-VoidaHA #coordination #social #volunteer
- Bridging between organizations and the public: volunteer coordinators’ uneasy relationship with social computing (AV, EH, BAA), pp. 1967–1976.
- The Egyptian blogosphere: a counter-narrative of the revolution (BAA, GM, JC, JJ), pp. 17–26.
- Blogs as a collective war diary (GM, MB, LP, JHM, BAA, KMA), pp. 37–46.
- CHI-2011-VoidaHA #database #information management
- Homebrew databases: complexities of everyday information management in nonprofit organizations (AV, EH, BAA), pp. 915–924.
- Blogging in a region of conflict: supporting transition to recovery (BAA, GM, BS), pp. 1069–1078.
- Resilience through technology adoption: merging the old and the new in Iraq (GM, BAA, BS), pp. 689–698.
- RE-2008-SimAA #experience #requirements #what
- Marginal Notes on Amethodical Requirements Engineering: What Experts Learned from Experience (SES, TAA, BAA), pp. 105–114.
- ICSE-2006-DamianHA #assessment #design #development #education #framework
- Instructional design and assessment strategies for teaching global software development: a framework (DED, AH, BAA), pp. 685–690.
- RE-2006-Al-AniS #question #requirements
- So, You Think You Are a Requirements Engineer? (BAA, SES), pp. 330–331.